Cheers to having a drink tonight! The top I’m wearing is Free People. I’m wearing a size small, so I would say it runs a bit big!
I absolutely love sale weekends! It is the perfect time to stock up on summer clothes for yourself and the family! I wanted to share my top stores to shop from this weekend!
- Byron Lars Dress: One of my favorite dresses in a sleeveless version. I recommend this dress to everyone! It is so flattering!
- Floral Journal: I love having notebooks around our house! This one is super cute and the paper is nice to write on!
- Tunic Dress: I love this dress! It is one of those dresses you can wear with sneakers and wedges!
- White Skinny Jeans: These are the perfect jeans for spring and summer. This brand rarely goes on sale so snag them while you can!
- Ultimate Favorite Jeans: The white version of my favorite jeans and they are under $100 compared to $165.
- Baby Girl Red Dress: This dress is under $8 and SO cute! It is perfect for 4th of July!
- Baby Girl Yellow Dress: Under $4 and is my favorite casual, play outside dress!
- Baby Girl Short Pack: I love these little 2-pack short combo for under $12! You can also get a matching SHIRT PACK that you can mix and match!
- Baby Girl Swimsuit: I love this mustard yellow one piece!
The whole site is on sale, I just wanted to share the products I have tried and loved!
- Dyson Cordless V8 Animal: $100 off! Oh my gosh! You guys know how much I love this vacuum. I actually enjoying vacuuming now and do it everyday! This is a must buy!
- My Favorite Bra: This is my ultimate favorite bra! I only ever buy it on sale! I already stocked up on some for this year!
- Mauve Beach Cover-Up: This is such a beautiful cover-up! I have it in the short version and wore it everyday in Maui last year.
- AG Straight Leg Jeans: These are so cute and under $100. I’m 100% trying these!
- Phillip’s Favorite Sneakers: These sneakers have become Phillips favorite as well and both of my uncles and father in law!